TAX PLANNING, TAX PREPARATION,
BOOKKEEPING, AND ACCOUNTING
Jeanine Hemingway, CPA is a tax planning, tax preparation, bookkeeping, accounting, and advisory firm located in Austin, Texas. Our goal is to provide each client with professional and personalized service. The firm’s staff are experts in the areas of accounting and tax preparation and planning. We combine sound advice and an innovative approach to achieve our clients’ financial, accounting, tax, and business needs.
Our firm works with clients including startups, mid-market and closely held companies, professional services firms, as well as individuals and families. If you are seeking solid tax, bookkeeping, or advisory services—or a blend of it all, Jeanine Hemingway CPA looks forward to earning your trust and making your life less taxing. Our mission is to provide quality bookkeeping and tax services in a supportive environment.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find it informative.
Curious where the IRS stands regarding your refund? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/refunds
Economic Impact Payments are going out. Curious to learn more? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- September 15, 2022 – 3rd Quarter Estimated Payments Due
- September 15, 2022 – S-corporations & Partnerships tax payment due date
- September 15, 2022 – Extended Forms 1120-S & 1065 Due
- October 17, 2022 – File Extended 2021 Return Form 1040 and Pay Tax Due
- October 17, 2022 – Withdraw Excess IRA Contributions in 2021 to Avoid Penalty if Filing of Form 1040 Was Extended
- September 15 / October 17, 2022* – Contributions to Solo 401(k) Plan or Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan for 2021 by Self-Employed if filing of Form 1040 was extended *(Whichever comes first: either October 17 OR when you file your business/personal return.)
Stay up to date with the latest information that can impact you, your business and your tax planning.
For most business owners, once September rolls around thoughts turn away from summer vacations to...
Whether you’re a student or a parent, you know that tuition, the fees and the supplies are all...
Are you familiar with the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit? This tax credit, (as of June...