TAX PLANNING, TAX PREPARATION,
BOOKKEEPING, AND ACCOUNTING
Jeanine Hemingway, CPA is a tax planning, tax preparation, bookkeeping, accounting, and advisory firm located in Austin, Texas. Our goal is to provide each client with professional and personalized service. The firm’s staff are experts in the areas of accounting and tax preparation and planning. We combine sound advice and an innovative approach to achieve our clients’ financial, accounting, tax, and business needs.
Our firm works with clients including startups, mid-market and closely held companies, professional services firms, as well as individuals and families. If you are seeking solid tax, bookkeeping, or advisory services—or a blend of it all, Jeanine Hemingway CPA looks forward to earning your trust and making your life less taxing. Our mission is to provide quality bookkeeping and tax services in a supportive environment.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find it informative.
Curious where the IRS stands regarding your refund? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/refunds
Economic Impact Payments are going out. Curious to learn more? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- June 15, 2022 – 2nd Quarter Estimated Payments Due
- September 15, 2022 – 3rd Quarter Estimated Payments Due
- October 17, 2022 – File Extended 2021 Return Form 1040 and Pay Tax Due
- October 17, 2022 – Withdraw Excess IRA Contributions in 2021 to Avoid Penalty if Filing of Form 1040 Was Extended
- October 17, 2022 – Contribute to Solo 401(k) Plan or Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan for 2021 by Self-Employed if Filing of Form 1040 Was Extended
Stay up to date with the latest information that can impact you, your business and your tax planning.
August 2, 2017 - Own a vacation home? Considering buying one/ Wouldn’t it be nice if you can get a...
You can breathe a sigh of relief now that Tax Day is behind us. Most taxpayers hardly look forward...
“I still have a 401(k) from my last job. What should I do with that money?” This is a question...