TAX PLANNING, TAX PREPARATION,
BOOKKEEPING, AND ACCOUNTING
Jeanine Hemingway, CPA is a tax planning, tax preparation, bookkeeping, accounting, and advisory firm located in Austin, Texas. Our goal is to provide each client with professional and personalized service. The firm’s staff are experts in the areas of accounting and tax preparation and planning. We combine sound advice and an innovative approach to achieve our clients’ financial, accounting, tax, and business needs.
Our firm works with clients including startups, mid-market and closely held companies, professional services firms, as well as individuals and families. If you are seeking solid tax, bookkeeping, or advisory services—or a blend of it all, Jeanine Hemingway CPA looks forward to earning your trust and making your life less taxing. Our mission is to provide quality bookkeeping and tax services in a supportive environment.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find it informative.
Curious where the IRS stands regarding your refund? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/refunds
Economic Impact Payments are going out. Curious to learn more? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- December 31, 2022 – Contribution to Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plan for 2022 (401(k), 403(b), 457 or federal thrift savings plans)
- December 31, 2022 – Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) by Individuals Who are 73 or Older at the End of 2022 (**Those who turn 72 in 2022 they must take RMD by April 1, 2023)
- January 16, 2023 – 4th Quarter 2022 Estimated Tax Payment due
- January 31, 2023 – Due date for employers to send W-2 forms
- January 31, 2023 – Due date for certain 1099 forms
- February 15, 2023 – Reclaim your exemption from withholding. If you chose to claim an exemption from your employer withholding taxes from your paycheck last year by filing a Form W-4, you’ll need to re-file the form by this date.
Stay up to date with the latest information that can impact you, your business and your tax planning.
Now’s the time to take advantage of year-end moves to cut your next tax bill—before it’stoo late....
It may seem early to talk about year-end tax planning, but with only roughly sixty days left in...
You may have heard that President Biden recently signed the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, a...