TAX PLANNING, TAX PREPARATION,
BOOKKEEPING, AND ACCOUNTING
Jeanine Hemingway, CPA is a tax planning, tax preparation, bookkeeping, accounting, and advisory firm located in Austin, Texas. Our goal is to provide each client with professional and personalized service. The firm’s staff are experts in the areas of accounting and tax preparation and planning. We combine sound advice and an innovative approach to achieve our clients’ financial, accounting, tax, and business needs.
Our firm works with clients including startups, mid-market and closely held companies, professional services firms, as well as individuals and families. If you are seeking solid tax, bookkeeping, or advisory services—or a blend of it all, Jeanine Hemingway CPA looks forward to earning your trust and making your life less taxing. Our mission is to provide quality bookkeeping and tax services in a supportive environment.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find it informative.
Curious where the IRS stands regarding your refund? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/refunds
Economic Impact Payments are going out. Curious to learn more? Here is a link: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- March 15, 2023 – Partnerships, LLCs- Form 1065; S Corporations- Form 1120S due
- April 18, 2023 – 2022 tax returns and first estimated tax payment for 2023 Due
- April 18, 2023 – First estimated tax payment for 2023 Due
- April 18, 2023 – File Form 4868 to Request 6-Month Income Tax Return Filing Extension (payment of tax not extended) Due
- April 18, 2023 – File Schedule H (1040) and Pay Employment Taxes for Household Employees Due
- April 18, 2023 – Contribute to IRA for 2022 Due
- April 18, 2023 – Contribute to Health Savings Account for 2022 Due
- April 18, 2023 – Withdraw Excess IRA Contributions in 2022 to Avoid Penalty if Filing of Form 1040 Was Not Extended
- April 18, 2023 – Contribute to Solo 401(k)
- April 18, 2023 – Plan or Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan for 2022 by Self-Employed if Filing of Form 1040 Was Not Extended Due
TAX PREPARATION SERVICES
Preparing your own tax return can be extremely difficult with today’s complex tax laws and the constant changes to regulations and legislation. According to…Read More.
TAX PLANNING SERVICES
Planning for taxes is often a stressful and complicated endeavor for most people. Proactive planning is the key to successfully reducing your potential tax…Read More.
Are you running the business or is your business running you? As small business owners, one must wear many hats. Managing the “books” is one of those hats, which…Read More.
Stay up to date with the latest information that can impact you, your business and your tax planning.
The Electric Vehicle Tax Credit: How it Works, Who Qualifies?
With the recent passage of the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, the electric vehicle credit has...
Tax Strategies Checklist
Now’s the time to take advantage of year-end moves to cut your next tax bill—before it’stoo late....
Year-End Tax Planning: Ten Outside-of-the-box Tips for Your Business
It may seem early to talk about year-end tax planning, but with only roughly sixty days left in...