November 8, 2017 – Many business owners tackle the books on their own, but hiring an expert to take care of your books offers so many advantages:
1. Focus on your business: Hiring a professional to handle your accounting means you have more time to dedicate, focus and invest in your business, spending less time on administrative tasks.
2. Never Pay a Bill Late: Delegate bill payment to someone with the skills and time to oversee timely payment.
3. Efficient & Timely Invoicing: Getting your books in great shape means you’ll be able to invoice more effectively and quickly.
4. Delegate payroll: Your business may grow to include even more employees and bookkeeping services are a great option for handling all of your payroll needs.
5. Avoid Fees: A bookkeeper will handle your accounts payable & receivable and enter the information in your financial software so you’ll know your real balance. This helps avoid the mistake of writing a check for more than you have available, resulting in an overdraft fee and additional interest on outstanding debts.
The experts at Jeanine Hemingway, CPA will work with you to set up a system that is easy to manage, efficient, and customized for your situation so you can focus your time on your business. Start 2018 in the right direction. Give use a call today!